Looking for Fear of Flying Help?
If so, I’m sure you’re tired of hearing about how “air travel is the safest form of travel in the world”… I’m sure the “lip service” doesn't’t help.
Two important facts to keep in mind here:
- FACT: Flying is ULTRA SAFE. In the United States 760 million passengers flew, and 760 million passengers lived in 2006, with zero fatalities of passengers.
- FACT: Your subconscious is actually trying to help be safe by creating a fear of flying, but is making a mistake when it comes to the safeness of flying.
The best form of a fear of flying help is to help you communicate to your subconscious mind by using Hypnotherapy.
Does Hypnotherapy work?
According to the psychotherapy journal of American Psychiatric Association (Vol. 7-1), the following success rates:
- Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
- Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
- Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions
Hypnotherapy specializes in resolving personal issues quickly and permanently.
Imagine you will NO
longer have to waste anymore money or time on traditional ‘talk therapy’.
Unlike medication and ‘talk therapy’, Hypnotherapy cures attacks and disables the phobia at its source
, instead of just treating the symptoms.
To find out more about what Hypnotherapy is and “the 5 Myths of Hypnosis” click here
Then get the fear of flying help you need to quickly overcome a fear of flying by trying the Hypnotherapy based GoGetter JetSetter System
, click here to discover how to cure your fear of flying in 18 minutes